Here is a simple but effective kettlebell workout to burn fat. The circuit uses a single kettlebell and works through six exercises. I normally do three rounds, but I stepped up to the 24kg kettlebell and only did two rounds.
Go through these exercises with little to no rest between each movement. The entire workout becomes a superset. This is one of the things I love best about using the kettlebell; I can combine both cardiovascular training with my weight training.
Get it started and get-r-done.
- 1 Arm Kettlebell Swing – 10 per side
- Turkish Get Up (TGU) – 5 per side
- Hand to Hand Kettlebell Swings – 20
- Kettlebell Snatch – 10 per side
- Floor Press – 10 per side
- Pull Up – 10
Try it out and let me know what you think. This one packs a punch.