Here’s your chance to win free stuff – win an interval training bundle. It’s a simple blog contest and a chance for you to win.
Interval Training Bundle
Here’s what’s on the table to be given away for free:
- A SetStarter Interval Timer – When you start doing interval workouts, you need a timer. I’m excited to have the SetStarter as my first blog contest prize. Check out the Complete SetStarter Review
- The 10 Tabatas Workout Program – This is a copy of my recently released product that includes 10 bodyweight workouts using the Tabata protocol. Read more at 10-Tabatas
- NEW PRIZE ADDITION – 5/2/2012 — Rapid Fat Loss Diet – I’m excited to have Ryan Phillips jump on this contest with a complete package of his fat loss program. He’s offered to bundle this with the rest of the training bundle.
Deadline – 7 May 2012 at Noon
But this blog contest for the Interval Training Bundle has a deadline – you must act before noon (Mountain Standard Time) on the 7th of May 2012. That’s one week, and a few hours, to sign up to win.
The rules are simple.
- Entry – Enter by submitting a comment. Just fill out the form with your name, your email address, and a comment. Your email will not be shared; remember SPAM is for breakfast. Limit of one entry per email address.
- Winner Selection – Each entry will be numbered starting with one and counting up. This number will be used to identify the winning number. Randomizer.org will be used to select 3 numbers out of the number of entrants received between 30 April 2012 07:00 MST and 7 May 2012 12:00 MST. These three numbers will used in order to identify a winner, and alternative winner(s) if acceptance emails are not received in time.
- Notifcation Email – The Winner will be notified live on Google Hangout, on Cube Dweller Fitness, and via email.
- Winner Acceptance – 48 hours. 48 hours is how long the selected winner will have to respond to the Notification Email.
- Alternative Winner – If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, the next alternative winner will be notified.
- Prize Delivery – The Interval Training Bundle will be delivered in three steps:
- Winner’s Email – After the winner is selected they will be contacted via email. They must respond, accepting the Interval Training Bundle within 48 hours. Their response should include a physical mailing address so the SetStarted can be delivered.
- 10 Tabata Program Email – Another email will be sent after the winner accepts the Interval Training Bundle with a copy of the 10-Tabata training program in PDF format.
- SetStarter Timer – After the winner sends a mailing address their new SetStarter Interval timer will be shipped to them from SetStarter.
That’s it. Really it is simple – leave a comment for your chance to win a SetStarter and the 10 Tabatas Program.
Hangout To Find The Winner
The winner will be selected by a random drawing on a Google Hangout at 7pm that evening. Circle me on Google+. Each entrant’s name and email address will be placed into a bowl with the winner selected at random.
I haven’t tried recording a Google Hangout, yet, but that’s the plan. The drawing will be done live, then the video will be posted to the Cube Dweller Fitness YouTube Channel (Are you subscribed, yet?)
Leave A Comment To Enter
So, now it is up to you. Enter now by leaving a comment below.
Let’s hear how you plan to use the SetStarter and 10-Tabata Interval workouts.